If you are using Wishlist Member and WooCommerce platforms then you might already be familiar with Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus that allows you to integrate the 2 platforms very easily and in just 1-click!
I wanted to update you about some new plugins we have released with features that enhance the integration and can help you accomplish even more with your website.
Hope you will benefit from the features and if you have any comments or feedbacks we will be happy to hear them in the comment section.
These are the Available Plugins
allows you to grant your existing members with special discounts for products you sell through WooCommerce based on the membership level/s they are registered to.
This means that only customers who are also registered to your membership site will benefit from the discount, while your regular customers will pay the regular price.
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Members Discounts has very straight forward settings and you can easily set your desired discounts for each product.
Follow these 3 simple steps to set your discounts:
- Go to the Products menu and click Edit on the relevant product
- Scroll down to the Product Data Meta box
- Go to the WL Members Discounts tab and set your discounts for the relevant membership levels
Allows you to register customers to any membership level / pay-per-post after completing a WooCommerce product purchase.
All you need to do to register members automatically to any Wishlist Member membership level and / or pay-per-post is follow 2 simple steps:
- Go to the Products menu and click to edit the relevant product
- Go to the Product Data Meta box > under the Wishlist Member Registration tab and choose the membership level/s and / or pay-per-posts as seen in the below screenshot:
Allows you to sell custom post types individually using Wishlist Member & WooCommerce platform.
Integrating the Custom Post Type Add-On in 4 Simple Steps:
- Enable your chosen custom post types within Wishlist Member setting
- Define Wishlist Member settings inside the relevant custom post type
- Create your membership product using Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus (Notice in the below screenshot that the custom post types were added automatically to the tables)
- Click Edit, define the Product Data settings and content & publish it
Allows you to sell memberships that are located on a separate domain (different WordPress installation) than your WooCommerce website.
The External Membership Products table will be displayed only after you install and activate the add-on as seen in the below screenshot: