How to Integrate Wishlist Member integrate with ConvertKit email marketing service
May 22, 2016 0 Comments
In this post we go over how to to integrate your Wishlist Member membership site with ConvertKit email marketing service.
Wishlist Member & ConvertKit Integration Process
For the integration you need the following:
Integrate Wishlist Member & ConvertKit in 4 simple steps:
- Go to the WordPress menu » Settings » ConvertKit » Wishlist Member tab
- Choose the relevant ConvertKit form members will be subscribed to when registering to your Wishlist Member membership site
- Check the “Unsubscribe” option if you want the member to be automatically unsubscribed from your ConvertKit list if they cancel their membership and click on the “Save Changes” button
- Now go to Wishlist Member menu » Integration » Autoresponders » Choose “None” in the “Autoresponders Provider” and click on “Update Autoresponder Settings”
That’s it! Wishlist Member and ConvertKit are now fully integrated!
Wishlist Member Automatic Registration & ConvertKit
Many Wishlist Member users are using ConvertKit as their autoresponder and many of them want to make the registration process to their membership site easier for their members, to increase the registration and subscription rates.
For automating the registration process to your membership site when using Wishlist Member you can use the following:
For free membership registration – Wishlist 1-Click Registration
Wishlist 1-Click Registration allows you to register new members and / or upgrade existing members to any free membership in 1-click only straight from your autoresponder.
The plugin integrates with every autoresponder that integrates with Wishlist Member, including ConvertKit.
Using a unique registration link generated by Wishlist 1-Click Registration your ConvertKit subscribers will automatically register to your Wishlist membership site in just 1-click!
Here is a screenshot of the generated link:
You can read more on how to integrate Wishlist 1-Click Registration with ConvertKit in this article.
For paid membership registration – Wishlist Auto Registration
Wishlist Auto Registration automates the registration process to your membership site after a payment is completed successfully using your chosen payment gateway.
When the member returns to the membership site he is automatically registered as new member or upgraded as existing member to the relevant membership site.
To activate the auto-registration all you need to do is check the relevant payment gateway after activating the plugin’s license and the automatic registration will work.
Here is a screenshot:
* Only licenses of payment gateways that were activated are displayed