New Wishlist Member Dedicated Plugin is Coming Soon… But Only If You Really Want It…
November 25, 2013 5 Comments
After getting a lot of responses to the emails we sent where we asked for your help with new plugins and services ideas, 2 ideas came up many times:
1. Having the ability to display your members their registration date inside the members’ area
1. Having the ability to display an expiration date (calculated from the registration date)
Developing this plugin is entirely up to you…
We have decided to put it on rolls and ask you all: How much do you really want this plugin?
But before we continue and let you know how you can support this plugins development, we want to give you more details about the plugin’s features:
The plugin will be called “Wishlist Dates” or “Wishlist Club”
- Display the current member registration date using a special shortcode
- Display an expiring membership date which will be automatically calculated by using the registration date with a specific number (days / months / years)
- Support for monthly membership that will end by the end of the current month no matter when the member has registered (on the first or on the last day of the month)
- Expire members automatically if they haven’t renewed their membership before the expiration date
Using these features you will have the ability to manage a complete membership club using Wishlist Member.
The Price – How Much Do You Want to Pay?
This is the tricky question and we want to do something interesting here.
Like any other plugin we developed, this plugin will come in three editions:
- Single license
- 3 Licenses
- 10 Websites
All licenses are for personal usage only and no developer license will be sold.
How much do you want to pay for this kind of plugin?
Where is the Catch?
Some of you may probably think… where is the catch?
So here it is:
After we decide to develop the plugin, we give you the option to buy it before it is develop.
We will use that money to pay our developers to program the plugin and deliver it you until the deadline that will specify in the purchase offer.
You will enjoy a 40% off from the plugin’s sales price if you decide to buy the plugin that way.
After that, the plugin’s price will be sold at its real price.
Tell Us What You Think
So if you want the plugin tell us your thoughts in the comments below:
Do you want this kind of plugin developed?
How much are you willing to pay for it?
And do you have ideas for more features to enhance the plugin?