If you are looking for new ways to increase the registration rates to your membership site then the following tips are exactly for you:
If you ever thought of shifting subscribed members that are paying you on a monthly basis from one membership site to a new one, then you probably found out that though it is definitely possible, it does require some planning so the transaction will be as smooth as possible for your members.
Sometimes it is necessary to shift members to a new membership site, and in this tip we go over all the options to do it the right way.
What Yo Get in the Tip?
- In this tip we go over 2 relatively simple and easy options to add subscribed members to a new membership site
- The downside of each option
- 2 ways to adding members to the membership site fast
- Important things to know when adding members in each way
- How to shift members from membership site A to membership site B in 1-Click!
Have you ever thought about limiting the registration capacity to your membership site?
If not, than you really should read this week’s tip as in this tip we give you 3 very important reasons why you should limit the registration capacity and how it can actually increase both your registration and retention rates.
What You Get In This Tip?
- 3 Important Reasons to Limiting Your Registration Capacity
- How Increasing the Registration Capacity will Help Increase Your Registration & Retention Rates
- How Can You Limit the Registration Capacity Using Wishlist Member?