Many membership sites owners want to take advantage of the traffic they have to their eCommerce website to also sell Wishlist memberships and increase their membership site’s sales.
Many of them have asked us if it is possible in any way to sell their Wishlist Member memberships that are on a different website in the same cart with other eCommerce products they sell.
Benefits of Selling External Memberships
* External memberships are membership that are on a different website (different domain / sub-domain / directory etc.)
Obviously, selling external memberships through an online store has great benefits that will help you maximize your revenues, including:
- Taking advantage of traffic you already have to your online store
- Easy purchase process – Customers will complete only one purchase process and be registered also to the relevant membership site/s
- Allows you to promote 3rd-party membership sites (as an affiliate / partnerships etc.)
- Using the eCommerce platform’s extensions you can easily add different features that will help sell your membership, such as: special coupons, upsells, bundles, statistic information etc.
How to Sell External Wishlist Member Memberships?
You can easily sell multiple Wishlist Member memberships from different membership sites by integrating Wishlist Member with an eCommerce platform.
2 of the most popular eCommerce platforms are: Easy Digital Downloads & WooCommerce.
For integrating Wishlist Member with WooCommerce you will need:
For integrating Wishlist Member with Easy Digital Downloads you will need: