If you want to integrate Wishlist Member with WooCommerce, or if you have already integrated the 2 platforms, and you want to grant your members with unique discounts that regular customers cannot have then using Wishlist Member WooCommerce Members Discounts plugin you can achieve just that!
Benefits of Granting Members with Unique Discounts
- Increase sales and revenues of your membership site – Encourage regular customers to become members so they can enjoy unique discounts
- Engage existing members – Make your members feel special and important by giving them unique discounts others don’t get
How to Set Unique Discounts to Members?
You can easily set your members discounts in 3 simple steps!
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Members Discounts has very straight-forward settings and you can easily set your desired discounts for each WooCommerce product.
Follow these 3 simple steps to set your discounts:
- Go to the Products menu and click Edit on the relevant product
- Scroll down to the Product Data Meta box
- Go to the WL Members Discounts tab and set your discounts for the relevant membership levels
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Members Discounts Exclusive Features
- The Price Changes Automatically – The product’s price changes automatically according to the user’s status, so if he is a regular customer he will see that the product costs X and if he is also a member he will see price Y
- Per-Product Discount – The products’ discounts are set per-product inside the product’s settings, this way you have full control over the price of each and every one of your products
- Per Membership Level Discount – Not only are the discounts set per-product, but inside each product you can set different discounts to different membership levels
- Set Any Price You Want (Lower / Higher) – You are not limited to only granting discounts, in the “Discount Amount” field you can choose ANY price you want, even a price that is higher than the regular product’s price, so for example:
- Product’s regular price – $20
- Basic level members pay – $25 / 125%
- Premium level members pay – $15 / 75%
- Fixed Price vs. Percentage Discount – You can choose to set a fixed-price discount or a percentage of the price according to your needs
- Supports Multiple Levels Users – You can set the priority of each discount, so if your members are registered to more than one membership level they will get the discount according to the discount’s priority
For More Information