Using Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus plugin with WooCommerce Taxes
April 29, 2015 0 Comments
Hi, I am just about to buy your WLM & WooCommerce integration plugin.
However what I need to know is can you create an invoice pre gateway from the the bundled 2.
My situation is this. I am in Australia and have a site providing training materials. In Australia we have goods and services tax of 10% and have to provide a invoice with the GST separate out.
I am looking to build a solution that can address this and I am hoping that if I integrate WLM with WooCommerce, I will have it licked. Am I on the right track?
Thank you for contacting us.
WooCommerce has tax support that handles all taxes depending on the country that your business is located in.
This tax support tried to solve all the issues regarding taxes around the world.
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus plugin does not interfere with the regular WooCommerce buying process and is not responsible for generating the invoice.
WooCommerce is the only one that is responsible for he payment transaction and generating the invoices and taxes when they to be applied.
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus plugin creates the link between WooCommerce and Wishlist Member so you can create a membership product and after the customer purchases it, he well automatically be added to the appropriate level.
If the taxes work in WooCommerce for all other products, there is not reason why it will not work with our plugin, as from WooCommerce perspective it is just another product.
Our Visitors’ Questions – The Complete List
These are some of the questions you can find:
- Is there a way to automatically remove a customer from Wishlist member?
- How someone is removed from the mail chimp mailing list when they cancel their subscription to Wishlist Member?
- Does Wishlist Auto Registration plugin change the member’s password when he upgrades?
- Does a member that purchase two different products have to register twice?
- Do you know of a non-official Wishlist Member & WooCommerce extension?
- Can I edit the email that is sent to new registrants after they complete the registration?
- Registering members automatically to Wishlist Member membership site
Check out other questions asked by our visitors and clients in this link: