Wishlist Member Tips about Payments and Shopping Carts
October 4, 2015 0 Comments
If you are managing a paid membership site or if you are thinking of establishing one, but you are not sure which payment gateway you should use, which pricing model to go with and more then these tips are exactly for you.
In this post we gathered all the tips about payments, pricing models and shopping carts, click on the tips relevant to you using the quick navigation links below:
Table of Contents
- Tip #65: How to allow Certain Users Access to Your Paid Membership Without Paying
- Tip #56: Monthly vs. Annual Subscription – Which is More Converting?
- Tip #48: How to Manage Multiple ClickBank Accounts in One Wishlist Member Membership Site
- Tip #46: How to Shift Paying Members from Membership Site A to Membership Site B?
- Tip #31: Choosing the Most Suitable Shopping Cart Service for Your Wishlist Member Membership Site
- Tip #21: Monthly Membership Subscription vs. Limited No. of Payments
- Tip #16: Creating Coupons Using Wishlist Member Plugin
In some cases you would want to allow specific users free access to your paid membership site, for example:
- If you are managing a forum and you want to allow access to moderators
If you want to give free access as a bonus / gift
If you have several writers or contributors
What You Get in this Tip?
In this tip we go over how you can easily grant free access to your membership site to anyone you want very easily.
Some clients prefer to pay on a monthly basis and some prefer to pay on an annual basis, but which option is more converting for your audience?
What You Get From this Tip?
In this tip we go over the pros and cons of monthly subscription vs. annual subscription and which option is the most suitable for your business and audience.
Wishlist Member has a complete integration with ClickBank network, so if you are selling your products on ClickBank , you can easily integrate them.
If you are new to Wishlist Member and have started using Wishlist Member only after version 2.8 was released, you may not know that there is another way to integrate Wishlist Member Clickbank, other than the current Wishlist Member ClickBank integration.
Although this method is for people who are a bit more techies, you may found it more flexible in some scenarios, for example:
If you have multiple ClickBank accounts where you are selling different products, but you want to sell them through one Wishlist Member membership site.
If you are using the current Wishlist Member integration (version 2.8 and up), you cannot sell multiple ClickBank products through one Wishlist Membership site, because you need to insert your merchant account’s name in the integration settings.
However, you can easily accomplish this kind of scenario using the “old” Wishlist Member & Clickbank integration settings (that were available in the older Wishlist Member versions – before v 2.8).
What Yo Get in the Tip?
In this tip we go over how to sell multiple ClickBank products through one Wishlist Member membership site.
If you ever thought of shifting subscribed members that are paying you on a monthly basis from one membership site to a new one, then you probably found out that though it is definitely possible, it does require some planning so the transaction will be as smooth as possible for your members.
Sometimes it is necessary to shift members to a new membership site, and in this tip we go over all the options to do it the right way.
What Yo Get in the Tip?
In this tip we go over:
- 2 relatively simple and easy options to add subscribed members to a new membership site
- The downside of each option
- 2 ways to adding members to the membership site fast
- Important things to know when adding members in each way
- How to shift members from membership site A to membership site B in 1-Click!
One of the most common answers we get from clients when asking them which shopping cart they are going to use is: “I am open to suggestions”.
Wishlist Member currently offers 17 different shopping cart integrations (in version 2.9) and has definitely become one of the most powerful membership sites platforms.
However, it is very confusing for many Wishlist users to figure out which shopping cart would be the most appropriate one for their needs.
In this tip we go over some of the most popular shopping carts used by Wishlist users according to statistic information we collected from clients.
We also help you find a shopping cart faster by giving you some guiding questions.
What You Get in the Tip?
- The 5 most popular shopping carts that integrate with Wishlist Member according to data we collected from clients
- Guiding questions to help you find the most suitable shopping cart for you
- How to automate the registration process to your membership site completely
What is the best payment option – recurring monthly subscription or limited number of payments?
Well… Every method you choose has its pros and cons, and there is no such thing “the best option”.
It really depends on the type of membership site you are building and what you are offering.
What You Get in This Tip?
In this tips we will share with you the main pros and cons of each payment method to help you choose the most suitable method for your membership site.
Coupons are an excellent tactic to increasing both your revenues and your members’ satisfaction.
Many of our clients who are also Wishlist users keep asking us how they can use coupons with Wishlist, since this feature is not built-in inside the plugin.
What You Get in this Tip:
- How you can create coupons with Wishlist Member
- A great plugin to help you create coupons easily
- Tips for using coupons the right way in order to maximize your revenues