There are many different ways to deliver content to members to create urgency, make them want to upgrade their membership, increase their engagement, not cancel their subscription and more.
In this tip we collected some of the most common ways to deliver content inside the members’ area, including:
- Displaying chunks of content inside any post or page visible only to specific membership levels
- Upgrading members from membership level/ s to other levels after x number of days / weeks / months / years
- Change the protection settings of any post or page (levels / pay-per-posts / make content unprotected etc.)
- Display chunks of content according to each member’s registration date
- Schedule content to be delivered according to membership level
- Manage your content to be deleted / re-posted / moved to a new category etc.
What You Get From this Tip?
In this tip we go over how you can achieve each of the above delivery methods.