Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus – Advance & Enhanced Integration
March 17, 2015 0 Comments
Wishlist Member and WooCommerce already have an integration using a plugin developed by the WooThemes company.
However, after receiving many requests from many of our clients to enhance the integration, we are happy to say that we finally created a far more improved and powerful integration plugin for Wishlist Member and WooCommerce.
Presenting Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus!
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus integrates Wishlist Member and WooCommerce and allows you to create and add products to unlimited number of membership levels and /or pay-per-post feature.
The integration process with Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus plugin is very quick and easy, and is done with 1-Click ONLY!
In this post we give you a complete overview of the plugin and a FULL comparison between WooThemes plugin and our plugin (by HappyPlugins company).
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Integration (by WooThemes)
|Supports Membership Levels|
|Supports Pay-per-Post Feature||
Partly (Members cannot buy levels and posts in the same purchase)
|Easy Installation & Configuration|
|Create Membership Products|
|Allows Auto Registration After Completing the Purchase|
|Support for Recurring Payments|
|Membership Products Summary Table|
WooThemes Plugin Integration Process
The steps required in order to configure Wishlist Member and WooCommerce when using “Wishlist Member Integration for WooCommerce” by WooThemes:
- Copy Wishlist API Key – Go to Wishlist Member menu > Settings > Miscellaneous > Copy the API key
- Paste the API Key to WooCommerce – Go to a different screen under WooCommerce menu > Settings > Wishlist Member > Paste the API key
- Copy the SKU – Go to Wishlist Member menu > Integration tab > Choose Generic from the drop-down list and copy the membership level or pay-per-post SKU
- Create Membership Products – Go to WooCommerce settings again, create a new product, fill in the membership product SKU while adding the prefix defined inside WooCommerce Wishlist Member settings, setup all the appropriate settings according to the integration settings that can be found on WooCommerce docs and then publish the product
Check the complete process of Wishlist Member Integration for WooCommerce by WooThemes in this link
Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus Integration Process
The steps required in order to configure Wishlist Member and WooCommerce when using “Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus” by HappyPlugins:
- Go to WL Extensions menu > Wishlist Member WooCommerce Plus > Membership Products > Click the button to create a product for a specific membership level / post / page and publish the product.
When clicking on the “Edit” link in one of the tables above, you will be redirected to the product’s page and all the settings will be automatically planted for you. All you need to do is publish the post: