Wishlist Knowledge Base – Wishlist Insider’s Bonus Plugin (January 2014)
January 8, 2014 0 Comments
Wishlist Knowledge Base allows you to easily create a professional looking knowledge-base for your membership site within minutes.
The more services and products you create, the more important and necessary an informative knowledge base will be crucial to you.
Table of Contents
- Why you must build a knowledge base for your membership site?
- Do you need a knowledge base if you haven’t launched your membership site yet?
- How Wishlist Knowledge Base works?
- Wishlist Knowledge Base screenshots
- Wishlist Knowledge Base tutorial
- Wishlist Knowledge Base webinar replay
- How can you get Wishlist Knowledge Base?
Why You Must Build a Knowledge Base for Your Membership Site?
There are many reasons why investing in a good and informative knowledge base is important, these are the main ones:
- Satisfied Customers – Customers who get answers to their questions and problems quickly are much more satisfied and engaged.
- Professional Look – Unfortunately, a quality and informative knowledge base is still missing for many services and products. Having one will give your customers the feeling that your business is serious and reliable.
- Save on Support tickets – By adding common questions and issues to the knowledge base you will save many tickets
- No Unnecessary Support Agents – Hire only the number of agents you really need
- Quicker Response Time – Your support team will be able to answer individual problems more quickly
- More Time for Answering Urgent Tickets – Less time dealing with common issues that appear in the knowledge base will give your support team more time to handle more complex ones.
Do I Need a Knowledge Base If I Haven’t Launched My Membership Site Yet?
It’s important to build your membership site’s foundations correctly right from the start, so when you launch your membership site, you will already have a decent amount of FAQs.
These FAQs will save you time answering potential customers quickly and make good impression right from the start.
Top quality knowledge base takes time to build, you obviously can’t think of all the question and problems on your own.
Make it a habit to constantly add new topics and questions right when you are being asked about it.
Also, instead of answering the ticket, you can send a link to the answer that is in the knowledge base and make your accustom your customers to use it before they open another ticket.
It’s really a WIN WIN for both you and your customers!
How Wishlist Knowledge Base Works?
You can easily add topics and articles to the knowledge base inside the Manage Articles tab. Plus, adding them to your membership site is easy done by using shortcodes (detailed explanations are inside the Shortcodes tab).
Wishlist Knowledge Base Screenshots
Wishlist Knowledge Base Tutorial
Wishlist Knowledge Base Webinar Replay
How Can You Get Wishlist Knowledge Base Plugin?
Wishlist Knowledge Base is now available for purchase for all of Wishlist Member clients using credits.
You may already have credits inside your account.
If you do, you can use these credits to purchase the plugins you need from the long list of excellent plugins Wishlist offers for sale.
If you don’t have enough credits, don’t worry!
You can purchase extra credits straight from your account.
To view all the available plugins click here (under “My Software”)
Want to Get Wishlist Upcoming Bonus Plugins?
Wishlist Insider is a premium training, resources, forum and support for membership sites owners.
Wishlist Insider includes: Live training, webinars, videos, audio lessons, tips, marketing materials from the Wishlist Insider team and monthly BONUS plugins.
Join the Insider community and start building successful membership sites!